ClassDojo Announces the Launch of Student Stories
ClassDojo announced today it hopes to change all that by adding Student Stories to its app, a new way for students to upload photos and videos of classwork to their digital portfolio that parents can then view.
Currently ClassDojo offers School Story and Class Story, ways for school administrators and teachers to send information and visuals to parents.
- Actively used in 2/3 of US schools, and in over 180 countries
- Reaches over 90% of US districts
- 1 in 3 US kids aged 5-14 have learned about Growth Mindset and Empathy with ClassDojo, see the videos here
- Translated and used in over 35 languages
- 20% of team has a teaching background
- Series B funding in 2015